Posted 1 year ago
Job type: Fulltime
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work location: Markham
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts.
- Performing month-end closings, and payroll processing.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Help preparing tax forms.
- Ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Help with some administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Good work ethics and willingness to learn.
- Data entry skill.
- CPA is a plus.